Kontek's BTS SERIES automatic batch treatment systems are designed to handle diverse complicated waste streams. All BTS SERIES systems are supplied complete with every component your treatment process will require. PLC controlled systems include a touch-screen operator interface, with multiple adjustable batch "recipes" to allow seamless control for variances experienced from one treatment to the next.
BTS Automatic Treatment Systems Feature:
- Skid mounted modular design allowing for cost effective installation and operation.
- Capacities ranging from 250 gallons to 5000 gallons
- PLC/HMI interface with recipe driven programmable controls.
- Double diaphragm pulse proportional controls for all automatic reagent additions.
- Ultrasonic level controls for automatic transferring of solutions, and high level prevention.
- Polyethylene, stainless steel, or fiberglass batch reactors depending on each specific application.
- Control systems are mounted in Nema rated enclosures, certified with the Electrical Safety Authority, or CSA.
- Heavy duty, long life, variable speed electric or air mixers are specifically specified for each application.
- Metal finishing wastewater and/or spent concentrated process solution
- Flexographic/Lithographic and paperboard printing ink wastewater
- Petrochemical wastewater treatment/recovery
- Spent coolant, die lube, and cutting fluid solution treatment
- Textile dying/tanning wastewater treatment
- Ground water remediation
- Food and beverage
- BOD reduction