The 60-771 is a family of integrated RF matrices suitable for use up to 2.4GHz in a 50 ohm transmission line system. The matrix design permits any single Y input to be connected to any single X input, permitting the concurrent connection of 8 RF paths. All signal paths are bi-directional permitting any connection to be used as an input or an output.
The 60-771 can be supplied in a variety of configurations based on Y axis sizes of x8 and X axis sizes of x8, x16, x24 and x32. Each matrix is factory reconfigurable up to the maximum size of 32x8.
Main Product Features
- High Bandwidth 50 Ohm RF Matrix
- Configurations Up To 32x8
- Automatic Termination Of Unused Inputs
- Consistent Signal Performance On All Paths
- Fully Integrated Design In 3U Enclosure
- Simple Remote Control Via LXI Interface
- LXI Standard 1.3 Compliant
- 2 Year Warranty