Bi-directional data exchange between Cadence Allegro Design Workbench (ADW) and Windchill
Electrical Designers can now synchronize their ADW- authored ECAD component data with Windchill.
With bi-directional data exchange, the Windchill Gateway for Cadence Allegro Design Workbench (ADW) allows Cadence Allegro users to leverage the powerful process and content management capabilities of Windchill.
This means you can capture and control your ECAD design information within a single enterprise environment, manage the data under a single product structure, and easily leverage that information across the extended organization in a controlled manner.
Features & Benefits
- Bi-directional component data exchange – transfer ADW- authored ECAD component data to Windchill, and Windchill component data to ADW
- Improve collaboration by including ADW data with the wider enterprise in terms of business processes and procedures
- Improve data quality by managing data from multiple MCAD and ECAD/EDA systems in a single, controlled location, under the umbrella of a single product structure
- Increase enterprise efficiency by enforcing standard design processes across multiple design projects and organizations
- Improve engineer productivity by reusing design data and reducing the number of design steps