EchoPod® DL24, the general purpose, ultrasonic sensor provides non-contact level detection up to 98.4" (2.5m) with 4 SPST 60 VA 1A relays and a two-wire 4-20 mA level measurement output. Each relay can be configured on a single set point alarm or latched on two sets for automatic fill or empty in simplex or duplex control modes with fail-safe logic. The embedded controller can replace external control hardware. The sensor is well suited for a wide range of corrosive, sticky or dirty type media. EchoPod® is broadly selected for day tanks, sumps, IBC totes, lift stations and mini-bulk storage applications. To configure EchoPod®, download Flowline's free WebCal® software and purchase one USB interface tool.
- Multi-function sensor provides 4-20 mA measurement, switch and control functions.
- Compact sensor with 2" beam width and 4" dead band optimized for small tank applications.
- Four 1A relays programmable for switch or advanced pump or valve control and fail-safety.
- Rugged PVDF transducer and polycarbonate enclosure rated 6P for corrosive applications.
- WebCal® , an innovative PC user interface that provides fast and accurate configuration
- Control/switch point functions include:
- 2 pumps with 2 alarms
- 1 pump with 3 alarms
- 2 pumps (dead-lag) with 2 alarms
- 2 pumps (duplexing) with 2 alarms
- 4 independent switch point alarms