Del-Tron’s linear ball slides and linear crossed roller slides offer engineers and designers the flexibility to choose the right ball or crossed roller bearing technology for their application. Our linear ball slides and linear crossed roller slides offer several levels of precision ranging from a straight line accuracy of 0.0005” per inch of travel in our standard precision ball slides to 0.0000040” per inch of travel straight line accuracy in our high precision ball slides and crossed roller slides. Available with inch or metric holes and hole locations these factory preloaded, low friction, light weight linear slides are ready for installation right out of the box. For vertical applications involving higher speeds and cantilevered loads please consider our Anti-Creep linear ball slides. These units contain a one piece ball retainer to maintain the position of the ball bearing retainer. For your convenience solid model drawings for our entire product line are available on our website and we are always ready to discuss any special needs or modifications you may require.
• Low friction straight-line design reduce the coefficient of friction to 0.003
• Factory preload adjustment prevents side-play and backlash.
• Lightweight aluminum carriage and base with high load capacity.
• Built-in holes simplify installation and component mounting.
• Available with ball slide or crossed roller slide technology, varying precision grades and corrosion resistant materials.