Norco 71232 2-1/4 Ton Low Profile Floor Jack w/Double Pump Piston
The 71232 is the FASTJACK compliment to our ever popular 71230A. The Model 71232 with its two pump piston design raises the jack to maximum height in 6-1/4 incremental pump strokes.
Two Pump Piston Design
(Click for larger image)
- An economical floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses where strength, speed, and dependability are required.
- Steel hydraulic block assembly includes dust seals to prevent oil contamination.
- Long, removable two piece handle.
- Safety by-pass system protects pressure cylinder.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Heavy duty chassis for added strength and dependability.
Click Here for the Norco 71232 Floor Jack Operations Manual
Click Here for the Norco 71232 Parts List
- Handle wheel protector kit (71226)
Designed to prevent damage to the vehicle bumper or under car components during pumping. Also intended to cushion the blow between the handle and vehicle's body or door if the handle accidentally falls against the vehicle.
- Wheel Kit (71229)
Includes two front wheels and two rear caster wheels made of white nylon that protect sealed floor surfaces and dealer showrooms from cutting, scraping or marring.