The Thermo Scientific NESLAB Merlin Low Temperature series recirculating chiller line delivers a continuous supply of cooling capacity up to 5045 watts for your critical applications
Saves Valuable Floor Space ? Up to 30% Smaller footprint than the competition
Stability of up to +/- 0.1C ? Keeping your process consistent for the results you need
Easy to install, operate and maintain ? Saves you precious time and money
The Thermo Scientific Merlin Low Temperature series recirculating chiller is a compact, portable, refrigerated recirculator with cooling capacity up to 5045 watts. Powerful cooling capacity, a variety of standard features and options, and a space saving design equals high performance at a great value.
All Merlin chillers have a 2 year warranty and are listed to UL, CE, and CSA, to ensure the utmost in safety, reliability, and quality.
• Unique easy to view reservoir, which enables you to view the liquid level and fluid condition at a glance.
• Integrated internal pressure reducer/flow controller, offered with the high pressure pumps, ensures your instrumentation receives the proper flow and pressure.
• User adjustable low and high temperature safety with audible alarm.
• You decide if you prefer the chiller to continue to run in a fault condition or automatically shut the Merlin down.
• There are many controller options available such as a low level and low flow safety, RS-232 or RS-485 computer communications, remote start/stop, remote sensor port, and a dry contact status relay.