Dynex PF1000 Series pumps operate with higher volumetric efficiency than other hydraulic pump designs. These checkball pumps provide long life at pressures to 8,000 psi. They are used for the most critical applications, operating under harsh conditions with difficult duty cycles.
The checkball design, with check valves in each piston-pumping chamber, operates with exceptional performance. Unlimited pump orientation, including vertical mounting, provides circuit flexibility.
For higher pressures to 10,000 psi, see the Dynex PF1000H Series.
Checkball pumps provide:
• High horsepower to weight ratio to handle higher loads.
• A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low-lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
• Better wear and higher volumetric efficiency, especially at high-pressures with low-lubricity fluids.
• Contamination tolerance for operation in dirty environments, where contaminants cannot be totally removed.
• Resistance to cavitation damage and decompression shock.
• Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
Split-Flow® models can supply independent flows from up to four separate outlets. Flow from each outlet can operate at different pressures without affecting the flow or pressure from the other outlets. These pumps are used for synchronized movement with greater output flow accuracy than flow dividers. They are also ideal for clamping and press applications with changing flow and pressure requirements.
• Lifting, skidding and jacking applications
• R&D and production test stands
• Skydrol and other phosphate ester fluid applications
• Wellhead control panel systems
• Other demanding industrial, mobile and marine applications
Models available supplying output flow (at 1800 rpm at rated pressure):
Model PF1002-10 1.5 gpm
Model PF1003-10 2.1 gpm
Model PF1004-10 2.6 gpm
Model PF1005-10 3.5 gpm
Model PF1006-10 4.1 gpm
Model PF1007-10 5.0 gpm
Model PF1008-10 5.9 gpm