Dynex PF3000 Series pumps are used in harsh, dirty environments, with temperature extremes and long, difficult duty cycles. These pumps provide long-life at pressures to 8000 psi. They are used for the most critical applications, operating under harsh conditions.
The checkball design, with check valves in each piston-pumping chamber, operates with higher volumetric efficiency than other hydraulic pump designs. Unlimited pump orientation, including vertical mounting, provides circuit flexibility.
For higher pressures to 10,0000 psi, see the Dynex PF2000 High Pressure Series.
Checkball pumps provide:
• High horsepower to weight ratio to handle higher loads.
• A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low-lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
• Better wear and higher volumetric efficiency, especially at high-pressures with low-lubricity fluids.
• Contamination tolerance for operation in dirty environments, where contaminants cannot be totally removed.
• Resistance to cavitation damage and decompression shock.
• Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
Split-Flow® models can supply independent flows from up to eight separate outlets. Flow from each outlet can operate at different pressures without affecting the flow or pressure from the other outlets. These pumps are used for synchronized movement with greater output flow accuracy than flow dividers. They are also ideal for clamping and press applications with changing flow and pressure requirements.
• Lifting, skidding and jacking applications
• R&D and production test stands
• Skydrol and other phosphate ester fluid applications
• Lubrication systems
• Tunneling machines and high-force pipe jacking
• Other demanding industrial, mobile and marine applications
Models available supplying output flow (at 1800 rpm at rated pressure):
Model PF3011-10 8.1 gpm
Model PF3015-10 10.0 gpm
Model PF3017-10 12.0 gpm
Model PF3021-10 14.4 gpm
Model PF3024-10 17.2 gpm